SearchSearch

Fluoxymesteron Halotestin

ID:569222 View:428 Collection
Date Listed:  2018-07-09 17:51:59 Country:   China»Hubei»Wuhan
Poster: LindenRoy Company:  Wuhan Biocar Bio-Pharm Co., Ltd.
Location:  858 East Lake High-tech Development Zone Website:  Wuhan Biocar Bio-Pharm Co., Ltd.
Email:  info@biocar.cn Mobile:  13343427080
Fax:   MSN:  

Fluoxymesteron Halotestin 76-43-7 Powder Anabolic Steroids Muscle Growth Bodybuilding Quick Detail: Fluoxymesteron(Halotestin) CAS NO.:76-43-7 Molecular Formula:C20H29FO3 Molecular Weight: 336.44 Molecular Structure: Assay: 99% Manufacturer: Holybiological Packing: 1kg/aluminum foil bag Usage: Halotestin is an anabolic steroid with strong androgenic properties that has been used in the treatment of male hypogonadism, delayed puberty in males, and in the treatment of breast neoplasms in women. It is approximately 5 times as potent as methyltestosteron. The antitumor activity of Halotesin appears related to reduction or competitive inhibition of prolactin receptors or estrogen receptors or production. Specifications : TEST ITEMS SPECIFICATION RESULTS Description : White or Almost White Crystalline Powder White Powder Identification : A.B. Positive Assay : 97.0~102.0% 98.70% Specific Rotation : +104°~+112° +107.8° Loss On Drying : 1.0%max 0.36% Chromatographic Purity : single impurity:1.0%max <1.0% total impurities:2.0%max <2.0% Organic Volatile Impurities : meets the requirement. Conforms Residual Solvents : meets the requirement. Conforms Conclusion The specification conform with USP30 standard

KeywordsFluoxymesteron Halotestin   Muscle Growth  

Please Note that this information was issued on BestB2B.com!

CAT Pencil Fuel Injector Nozzle DSLA124P1659/0 4332018-09-20

cat nozzle DSLA128P1510/0 433 175 449 For Komatsu 2018-09-20

cat injector nozzles DLLA146P1339 Spare Parts Inje2018-09-20

cat 3406b fuel nozzles DSLA146P1409/0 433 175 414 2018-09-20

50W Solar Floodlight for Garden Lighting 2018-09-20

EPRO PR6424/103-100 Germany factory sealed with ne2018-09-19

EPRO PR6424/102-021 Germany factory sealed with ne2018-09-19

EPRO PR6424/102-100 Germany factory sealed with ne2018-09-19

EPRO PR6424/101-021 Germany factory sealed with ne2018-09-19

EPRO PR6424/101-100 Germany factory sealed with ne2018-09-19

EPRO PR6424/009-021 Germany factory sealed with ne2018-09-19

EPRO PR6424/009-100 Germany factory sealed with ne2018-09-19

EPRO PR6424/008-021 Germany factory sealed with ne2018-09-19

EPRO PR6424/008-100 Germany factory sealed with ne2018-09-19

EPRO PR6424/007-021 Germany factory sealed with ne2018-09-19

Important Safety Warning: Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. BestB2B.COM does not offer any transaction or payment services.